The purchase of any service offered by BALOGA Travels and Yoga constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and BALOGA Travels and Yoga, and represents your acceptance of BALOGA Travels and Yoga Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
1. In order to confirm your booking, the full payment is required. Payment can be done through our secured payment link that will be sent by e-mail (Paypal, Visa or Mastercard) or bank transfer within France. Until the payment is received, the requested dates remain available for other bookings.
2. Refund and cancellation policy :
If the booking is cancelled, by the client, more than 60 days before departure, 50% of the total amount will be refunded
If the booking is cancelled, by the client, less than 60 days before departure, no refund will be provided
3. Change of date will only be possible in case of availability for the same rate. Otherwise, cancellation fees can be applied.
4. In case of No show with no notice, at the agreed time and meeting point, no refund will be provided, and the trip will be cancelled.
In case of late arrival, due to flight delay or any other transportation method, and if the guest informed BALOGA Travels and Yoga of the late arrival, the guest will be responsible for their trnasportation to the site. No compensation will be provided.
5. BALOGA Travels and Yoga declines all responsibility in case of a trip or tour or activity cancellation due a to force majeure event such as (but not limited to) extreme weather condition, accidents, fog, strike, earthquake, volcano, tsunami, …The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour. If the trip is delayed by force majeure events, The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the partial loss of the tour. BALOGA Travels and Yoga will not refund or compensate the delayed time .
6. BALOGA Travels and Yoga cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incident and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the trip. Client must subscribe to a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in a trip organised by BALOGA Travels and Yoga. Client is wholly responsible for arranging their insurance adequate cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident during the trip and loss of holiday money through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons.
7. All departure and arrival time provided by the Airlines, Bus Lines and Ferry Lines are estimates only. They may change due to traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. BALOGA Travels and Yoga is not liable if there is any change to the schedule. BALOGA Travels and Yoga is not responsible for any losses suffered if the client is delayed and misses any flight.
8. The original itinerary can be changed at any time, following weather and tide conditions. This is at the discretion of the Guides and Captain and BALOGA Travels and Yoga is not liable for any compensation in case of the original itinerary is not respected. Replacement activities will always be provided.
9. BALOGA Travels and Yoga reserves the right to cancel an activity or tour, with no refund, if the guides, crew or Captain feel that the behavior or the health condition of one or multiple clients can impact the tour and its safety.
10. BALOGA Travels and Yoga is not liable in case of any damage or lost of any of their belongings.
11. Clients are responsible for any damage done by themselves or their children to the property of the resorts, museums, charter companies and other material hired by BALOGA Travels and Yoga for the trip, tours and activites included. Clients will have to deal directly with the companies or individuals.
By booking with BALOGA Travels and Yoga you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.